The use of DJs nowadays is the trend in wedding receptions. Bands are not so popular this time and choosing a DJ over it is entirely a different thing, Most couples have little or no experience making this decision . In order to help you in your dilemma, we are giving you a list of important questions to ask when hiring the wedding DJ. Since DJs don’t belong to large companies and are not usually an employee of such big conglomerate, knowing some basic questions to ask will aid you in wise choice of a very important people who will make or break your wedding occasion. Now, bear in mind these questions:
1. What will the DJ s attire for the reception?- A formal attire is usually requested in a wedding event.
2. What do they do prepare for your reception in advance? – They usually prepare the music lists for your review and lets you choose.
3. How interactive will the DJ be with your guests? – They should get along with your guests and they must accommodate requests for music.
4. Who will be the actual DJ at the reception? - Sometimes they send another DJ for your reception so be certain that the DJ you are talking to will be the one to perform .
5. Can they provide few client referrals of past wedding reception? – If they are able to answer this and give some details of it, then you are quite sure they can also perform professionally in your wedding reception.
6. Do they have a website you can review? – Most of the businesses now have website and they must give you the address and explain a little bit . Website is being used and adds to professionalism.
These are some basic questions you can ask when scouting for a DJ. To avoid hassles and to save time, try Mesa DJ , where you can find professional DJs and high-quality service!.